Feeling stuck or overwhelmed and can’t make a decision? Use this exercise to help you prioritise what is important in your life right now.
Knowing what your priorities are will give you a good reference guide when you are making decisions in real time.
- List all the things you would like to achieve over the next 2 years.
- I hope this isn’t distressing for you, but, if you were given 6 months to live, what would you want to do with that time?
- Imagine you are at the end of your life. What do you want to have achieved?
- Next order them by importance. Give each item on your list and A for the most important, B for those things that are quite important and C for those that seem least important at this time. You can have as many of each letter as you want.
- Now consider all the A’s. Prioritise them and give each A a number 1.2. or 3. Again, #1 for those are most important. #2 for those that are quite important and #3 for those that seem least important. You can have as many 1,2 or 3’s as you wish.
- List out all the A1’s. These are the most important things for you to attend to now. This will change with time.
- CHOOSE ONE of your A1’s. Pick the one that is most important or the easiest to begin with. Write down the first thing you need to do towards making that happen and DO IT TODAY‼
This can be the tricky bit. Knowing what you want to do, but having something that stops you from taking the next steps.
If you want some more help with this, or some ideas about how to progress with your main priorities, book a FREE NO OBLIGATION CLARITY CALL with me and we can discover the main block to your progress and I will give you clear and simple advice about how to get the negative emotion, the inner conflict or limiting self belief out of the way.
CALM FOR CHANGE